1. 10 Ways to Savor a Slice of Simplicity.
2. I often reuse glass jars and I currently have a whole variety of glass jars with the labels half hanging off so this homemade goo gone may be just what I need with no nasty chemicals.
3. How to Build a New Habit: Strategy Guide.
4. 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime ... I think I've read 33 of these.
5. Would I ever do more than remove the mess on the bench around the dish before photographing food? I'm not sure, but here's 5 Time-saving Tips for Food Photography if I ever do decide to produce some of my own tempting food photos.