So I decided to do Rinda's Scavenger Hunt, but don't expect that I'll finish ... although I make lists I rarely complete them ... and I'm fine with that because I do more than I would have if I didn't have the lists at all. I thought I'd give an update on how I'm going and hopefully find a couple more before the 21st September.
1. Open air market
2. Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
If you look carefully you can see the group of skydivers heading off ... something I will never be doing ... and I mean NEVER!
6. Someone or something taking a nap
At Sovereign Hill I found these intentionally funny signs for sale.
10. A bench that is outside
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic
16. A windmill
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
Bonus/substitute items. If you find any of the above items too difficult, feel free to substitute either (or both) of these items. You can substitute up to two items, but you cannot substitute Item #21:
A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country